In our previous post we mentioned how the Honda Fit is an integral part of the Honda plan to sell 6 million units in just a few years. In essence, the Honda Fit may take over the world with it’s new options (ie the Fit EV)…or at least the Honda Civic (globally; jury is still out on if that would happen in the U.S.).
So here is a great, short article with a brief history of the Honda Fit, including some of the awards it’s won:
- Japan Car of the Year, 2001-2002 and 2007-2008
- RJC Car of the Year Award 2002
- Car and Driver’s Best small Car from 2007-2013
- Top Gear Survey 2006, Best Small Car
- Top Gear Survey 2005, Second Best out of All Cars in Survey
- MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Awards 2007, Best Small Car
- MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Awards 2007, Best of the Year
- U.S. News & World Report, Best Economy Car for 2008
- Cars.com, Top 10 Urban Vehicles for 2008
- Consumer Reports, 2010- 2012 Best Overall Value
Stop by Apple Valley Honda, Northwest Honda, or Sims Honda to check out the award-winning Honda Fit!