- Honda Division and Honda Trucks also set new November marks, up 4.9 and 18.3 percent, respectively
- Honda CR-V smashes previous November best with a gain of 37.7 percent versus 2013
- Honda Fit shatters November record, jumping 55.1 percentAmerican Honda Motor Co., Inc. today reported a new November Honda and Acura vehicle sales record of 121,814 units, an increase of 4.6 percent versus November 2013. Overall AHM truck sales also set a November record, increasing 12.9 percent on sales of 60,384 vehicles. The Honda brand set a new November best, recording sales of 106,957 vehicles—an increase of 4.9 percent for the month. The Acura brand posted sales of 14,857 units in November, increasing 2.0 percent over the same period last year.
Three core vehicles in the Honda lineup contributed to a best-ever November for the brand. The newly redesigned CR-V led the Honda division’s record month, posting its best November sales ever while Pilot showed fresh strength with a double-digit increase; the two vehicles boosted Honda Trucks to a new November record. The Honda Fit also set a new November mark.
- CR-V smashed its previous November milestone, with 32,378 units sold last month for an increase of 37.7 percent versus 2013.
- The Pilot showed new strength in a robust truck market for November with sales of 9,228 vehicles for an increase of 13.2 percent.
- Together, CR-V and Pilot helped push Honda Trucks to a best-ever November, gaining 18.3 percent for the month on sales of 51,735 vehicles.
- Honda Fit sales shattered the popular subcompact’s previous November best, recording a remarkable 55.1 percent rise on sales of 6,421 units.
“While the market seems to be constantly changing, Honda products continue to march on with strong performances month after month,” said Jeff Conrad, Honda division senior vice president and general manager. “Even with plummeting gas prices, compact models like the CR-V and Fit continue to resonate with buyers.”